We are a caring Christian Community built on Compassion, Trust, Friendship and Hope

How can I access support for my child and family?

If you have any concerns about your child or family's needs then you can speak with the SENCo.  (See SENCo) 

The SENCo will be able to advise you about what support is available both within the school and through outside agencies.  In most cases the SENCo can make a direct referral to the professionals that you need in order to get advice or help.  (See Outside Agencies)

In some cases where the help is not educational, the SENCo will need to complete an 'Early Help Assessment' form to identify the help that you or your child need.  (See Lincolnshire County Council website for more information)

If you or your family need support, we employ a non-statutory social worker called Eska Verleg.  She provides support through 'Family Matters', and is available in our school every Thursday and Friday between the hours of 9.30am and 2.30pm.  Should you wish to speak with her, please contact our school office to make an appointment.

Eska can offer a listening ear, and provide support and guidance for any concerns that you may have that are not related to specific learning difficulties.