We are a caring Christian Community built on Compassion, Trust, Friendship and Hope

What happens if my child has 'Special Educational Needs and/or a Disability' (SEND)?

It doesn't matter at what point we or someone else has identified that your child has special educational needs and/or a disability, we will put extra support in place to help your child at SPCEDS as quickly as possible.

Support for my child


Outside Agencies (e.g. NHS, Outreach Support)


School Transfers


Statements and Education, Health and Care Plans